Naked Florida man baking cookies on George Foreman grill responsible for fire

Updated: 8:42 PM, Sep 12, 2018

A naked intoxicated man in Florida had to be removed from his home by police after causing a house fire when using a George Foreman grill to bake cookies, WFTV reported .

The incident recently happened in Niceville, Florida, which is outside of Destin.

According to WFTV, firefighters responded to a smoke-filled home. When the man answered the door, he told firefighters “I’m sorry,” and shut the door.

When police arrived, the man answered the door and left it open, then walked deeper into the home that had several items on fire, the report said.

Since he showed no signs of caring for his safety, officers removed the man from the house, police said.

“He would have been seriously injured or could have possibly died,” the report stated.

The man admitted to drinking two liters of vodka and smoking marijuana since 9 p.m., police said. The call came in at about 12 a.m.

Police said he tried to put dry towels on top of the fiery grill, but the towels also caught fire.

The man was not injured. The cookies however were toast.

Source